The efficacy and role of oregano essential oilTime of issue : 2020-04-03
People are familiar with essential oils. Lavender essential oil and rose essential oil are all plant essential oils that people often use in lotions. However, the essential oil introduced to you today is relatively rare. It is a plant essence extracted from plant oregano. It is a plant essential oil with extremely high medicinal value. It is mainly produced in Europe and has only recently entered the domestic market in recent years. , The following is a specific introduction to its efficacy and usage. Those who want to use oregano essential oil can check it in advance.
2019 Jiangxi Hairui team expands Fairy Lake trip (unity, friendship, mutual assistance, peers)Time of issue : 2020-04-03
On October 26, 2019, Jiangxi Hairui Natural Plant Co., Ltd. selected the base of the company team expansion in the Fairy Lake Scenic Area in our Yuzhang Land.
How to choose essential oils for oily skin typesTime of issue : 2013-11-22
1. Symptoms: Mixed skin has two characteristics of oily skin and dry skin. It is oily in the T area of the face (forehead, nose, mouth, jaw), and the rest is dry. Mixed skin is more common in people between 25-35 years old. Most people in China belong to this type of skin. There are more and more people with mixed skin in modern times. In addition to some people who are born with mixed skin, some people become mixed skin with pressure, and there are also normal skin or oily skin. It will become mixed skin with age and environment. The stratum corneum of the skin is thick, the pores are thick, it is easy to appear dark, and the face is oily.
2. Suitable essential oils: geranium, ylang-ylang, tea tree, eucalyptus, bergamot, rosemary, green orange, lemon, etc.
1. Strong oil secretion: preferred geranium, ylang-ylang, green orange, rosemary, etc., diluted and massaged.
2. Strictly clogged pores and large pores: Juniper mold, green orange, rosemary, cypress, etc. are preferred. They can be blended with Zili, and can be rubbed directly on the dark green with tea tree.
3. Late inflammation, recovery: preferred Eucalyptus, lavender, hollywood, etc., diluted and massaged.
4. Moisturizing: Geranium, Martin grass, rosewood, green orange, jasmine, lavender, chamomile, rose, etc.
5. Whitening: lemon, lemongrass, sweet orange, bergamot, pink grapefruit, etc., avoid light
Follow Hairui WeChat public account